Our meetings offer the opportunity to get advise on which bird(s) might fit your life style.
- meet others who share an interest in birds
- get advice on the care of birds
- hear informative speakers
- access our avian library
- visit with birds who attend with their owners
- learn about breeding and showing
- join or renew your membership
- order leg bends
Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month (except in July and August). The pavilion doors open at 7:00 pm, and meetings being at 7:30 pm.
Rotary Park Pavilion
South Side of Lake Driveway West,
(If the Pavilion driveway is hard to see, look for the driveway across from house #150.)